Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday Evening (Nina)

Arrived in plenty of time to unload my stuff at the Holiday Inn/Historic District on Arch Street, about 7 blocks from the Convention Center, and then to go with Veronica to the CC and register. Then we hung out in the reg. area until Vance, Buthaina, and Laine appeared. Went to dinner (without Laine but with Liz England) at a little Vietnamese restaurant on Arch St.  We all had giant bowls of soup. Mine was off-menu: vegetarian soup, tofu instead of meat.  A nice light meal, but satisfying.

Going through my Program Book to plan my day tomorrow. My own EV Fair presentation is at 10:00 (Ideas Worth Spreading: Enhancing Language Skills with TED), and I am volunteering as a greeter at the EV from 3:00 to 5:00.  The rest of the day is up for grabs.

Veronica in front of the Convention Center:

No comments:

Post a Comment